from AdTech Advisory
To the industry’s leading publications.
- TBR Initiates Ad Tech Coverage, Taps Ulinski To Lead Charge — MediaPost 9/24/2014
- Taking Programmatic In-House: The Impact For Marketers — MediaPost 6/17/2014
- Remarketing Acquisitions In Review (Where’s Oracle?) – MediaPost 6/16/2014
- Programmatic: More than RTB — MediaPost 6/5/14
- Silicon Valley And Madison Ave: Bridge Construction Continues” — MediaPost 5/22/14
- Publishers Applaud Attribution Acquisitions…To An Extent — Adotas 5/19/14
- Buyers and Sellers: The Benefits Of An Email Diet” — MediaPost 4/24/14
- Native is Good, Responsive is Better — MediaPost 3/21/14
- WPP: Hedging Bets Given Demise Of The Cookie? — MediaPost 12/10/13
- When will Global ERPs acquire DSPs? — Adotas 9/6/13
- Audience Targeting Options When the Cookie Crumbles — Adotas 5/3/13
- DNS: An Acronym The Digital Community Can’t Live Without — MediaPost 2/7/13
- HR: A Key Ingredient Overlooked at Most Ad Tech Companies — Adotas 10/9/12
- Why Ad Sellers Shouldn’t Need Sneakers — Digiday 11/28/12
AdTech Advisory, LLC was founded by Seth Ulinski after a decade in IT and digital advertising, his experience includes working with companies such as dataxu and Yahoo (now Oath, a Verizon company) and Technology Business Research., Inc. (TBR).
In 2014, Seth re-joined TBR full-time as a Senior Analyst – launching coverage of the ad tech. Today, he supports technology vendors, enterprise buyers and financial institutions with syndicated and custom research, as well as consulting services.
Leverage AdTech Advisory’s experience working with the world’s leading brands, agencies, publishers, and technology platforms. As a trusted partner, we provide clients with the information necessary to make critical business decisions.
Whether your team is in need of an industry analyst, ad tech consultant, or digital marketing specialist- we look forward to connecting.
Prefer a conversation? Call me directly: 917.697.6203
Leave A Message